You know your anti depressants may not be working when:
- You refuse to let yourself listen to Sarah Mclachlan on the drive home for “safety reasons”
- You seem to be spending a lot of time explaining to yourself why you can’t stay in bed
- You lose interest in Pokemon
- The only thing you can convince yourself to eat is frosted mini wheats and you bring the box with you, because you know you’re supposed to be eating.
- You suddenly can’t stand your dog
- You put off getting your nails and hair done, despite the negative impact on your appearance
- You want to go home and start throwing things out